Reptile Encounter!

Hi Everybody! I am writing this post in green because …… I saw an ALLIGATOR in Florida! It was huge! 8 feet long! We were all driving home from the beach and we saw an Alligator rescuer/catcher.  We rolled down the window and asked what he was doing he said ” we’re catching a nuisance gator he keeps harassing  the people on the golf course”. So of course I was utterly fascinated with how they do It  we sat there and watched them try and catch It but soon enough the Alligator slipped into the water. It had escaped the Catchers grasp! Have you ever seen an Alligator or big reptile? Please tell me in the comments section!

4 thoughts on “Reptile Encounter!

1. Dear Amanda,
    When I was in Pre-school we had a reptile day. There was a smaller alligator. Since we were young, the alligators mouth was duck taped shut. There was many other animals. It was so long ago I could only remember a couple of them.
    From,
    Kaylee

2. Dear Amanda,

I once came in contact with a rattle snake. It bit me on the hand. It hurt like a knife just stabbed me. I killed it with a huge rock. It bit the rock and I took the chance to bas its head on the rock. I tryed to suck the venom out but by that time my hand had swollen up pretty close to the rock I used to kill the snake. It was horrible. I went to the hospital. My Mom was crying. The doc. said it was a fatal bite but I was very lucky. That moment I realized that I was a lucky person.

3. Dear Amanda,
    I think baby alligators are so cute! The newborns especially. I love reptiles, snakes are my favorite!

-Rebecca A.