About the Animals

Hey! Amanda here! I want to tell you about my Animals I will try my best to tell you about all of them but I have a lot of animals. I will start with my dogs first one is not really mine but he likes me a lot he lives at my barn and his name is Archie. He is a black lab and he is really silly.  I have a black mini Schnauzer and her name is Belle . Now for cats. I had a cat that kept coming to my house but the problem is he was someone else’s and my dad and mom are allergic to cats. So he lives in the wild now his name is Thor.  I have a horse named Ari she is a chestnut copper color and she paws the ground when she wants food! It is so funny! Hmmm who do I have left? Oh yeah now I remember! My favorite two chickens are named Puff and Tulip. Puff is a white Americana and Tulip is    a really tiny campine but she is really fast. The goats are named Tranquility ( Quil for short ) and Pixie. She is a baby and is insanely adorable!!! Tranquility is having a baby soon and we think she might actually have 2! Baby goats are sooooooooo cute! Um thats about it so if I am forgetting about something please let me know in the comments section.  When you comment I want you to tell me about all the animals you have because I would love to hear about them. Thank you!!!:)