Favorite Animals

Hey everybody!  I have a question for all of you.  Do you have a favorite animal?  If you do please tell me and if I get enough comments I will choose one and write a post about it. I will do this every month!  That way you will get to learn about your favorite animals and I will learn more to! Please comment telling me if this is a good idea and if it is comment about your favorite animals and I will try to make a shout out in the post to you!

12 thoughts on “Favorite Animals

1. Dear Amanda,
    This is a great idea! My favorite animals are bunnies and horses. Thank you for commenting on my blog. I can’t wait to see what animal wins!!
    From,
    Emily B.

2. Amanda,

We took a class vote and monkeys won our vote as our favorite animal. We are learning about blogs in our writing class, and we found your blog. We hope that you choose monkeys as your animal to post about.

Thanks!
    Mrs. Mathis’ 5th grade class
    Kentucky

3. Dear Amanda,

My favorite animal just so happens to be my dog Oscar. He’s a mini dachshund. He’s only about 20 pounds. He probably shouldn’t be that heavy but he loves to eat!

Besides dogs, I think that sharks are really fascinating. The power and speed that they have is incredible!

I’m looking forward to seeing what you’re going to write your next animal post about!

Sincerely,
    Mr. Avery

4. Dear Amanda,

My favorite animal is either a dog or a deer. I like dogs because they are very hyper just like me! I also like them because they are very playful just like my dog messy. I like deer because they are very cool animals. They are always in my yard and in the snow I love to follow thier footprints. Well i cant wait to see what animal wins!

From,
    Aiden

5. Dear Amanda,

I like your blog it’s so cool and I like the animals in the letters of your header.I think it’s cool that you have a blog!

Sincerely,
    Alexus

6. Hi Amanda, I like all animals but my favourite at the moment since I live in Australia and the Japanese whaling fleet are hunting the whales in Antarctic waters would have to be Migaloo the white humpback whale. Here is a link to his website where you can get more information: http://www.migaloo.org.au/ I just hope, as do millions of Australians, that he survives the hunting season.

Mrs Booth

• Dear Mrs. Booth

That Is so sad! I can’t believe that they do that to the poor whales! I hope Migaloo survives to. Thank you for informing me about this. I will do a post about the whales in the future once I learn more!

From,
      Amanda

7. Dear,Amanda
    My favorite animal in the whole world is the mimic octopus and how it changes it to look like a poisonous fish/snake.
    From
    Joe D
    P.S
    They live in India’ seas.

8. Dear Amanda,

My favorite animal is a zebra. They are a lot of fun to learn about. They have cool print . It is a lot of fun to see your blog.

Blogging Buddy,

Nick K.

9. Dear Amanda,

I saw your post asking about my favorite animal.:) I really like owls, but I don’t know much about them. I would love to learn more. Can you teach me something?

-Anikka

10. Dear Amanda,

Wow! Your blog is really cool! I would love to know more about animals from your posts and I like your polls. For this one, I’d have to say my favorite animal is a lemur. Any kind of Lemur! I went to a zoo once and played with some friendly ring-tailed lemurs. That really helped me with my report on Madagascar. Anyways, I’ll be keeping up with your blog.

Your Friend,
    AShley