Hello World!!!

Hey World! My name’s Amanda and This is Amanda’s Animal Blog! On my blog I will tell you all about my animals ( 3 horses, 60 chickens, 2 cats, 2 dogs, 2 goats and frogs.) And I will answer any Questions you have about Animals. I will use my own experiences as well as facts to answer your questions.  I hope you have a great time with Me and my blog because I know I will!

12 thoughts on “Hello World!!!

1. Dear Amanda,
    I love the idea of having animals for your blog! I love horses and dogs so I hope to see a lot about them! Please visit my blog, you might find some cool stuff there. From,
    Emily B.

• Dear Emily,

Thank you very much I love having a blog to write about animals. Do you have any animals if so I would love to hear about them! I will definitely visit your blog I bet it will be awesome!

From,
      Amanda

• Dear Kaylee,

Ari and Belle are doing great they just don’t like the cold! Thank you for asking! Now I know you have a dog and I believe you have cats if that is correct please let me know! I would love to hear about them. 🙂

From,
      Amanda

2. Amanda I really like the fact that you are going to write on your blog about your animal from your own experience. You have so many, how long do they take each night to look after? Do you have a roster of chores?
    Mr Webb and Room Five, New Zealand.

• Hi it’s Amanda thank you for commenting on my blog! The Animals I have don’t live with me so I go over there every day and I come home around 7 so it really depends on what the animals need me for and yes I have A REALLY big list of chores to do when I get there during the week. Does your class have any animals?

3. Dear Amanda,

Hi! How are you and your animals? I never knew that you had 60 chickens… I probably should have though! Keep posting, your doing a wonderful job so far!! 🙂

-Rebecca A.

• Dear Rebecca,

My Animals and I are doing great Thank you! How are you? Thank you very much for your comment! I look forward to hearing from you in the future! You have Animals I think please tell me about them I would love to hear from you!

From,
      Amanda

4. Dear Amanda,
    That’s awesome that you have 60 chickens! I couldn’t take care of all those chickens. Good luck with all those different animals.

from,
    Aiden C. (mr. averys class)

5. Dear Amanda,

When I was a kid, and had chickens, I hated walking in to their pen. The ground was all slippery because of their “doo doo” ……………yuck! Do you have this problem?

Signed,

So Slippery

• Dear Rebecca’s mom,

We don’t usually have that problem with our chickens except in the winter. We clean the chicken pen every other day so their is not much time for all the poo to accumulate. It is really gross sometimes but the chickens are so cute I don’t really care! what kind of chickens did you have when you were a kid?

From,
      Amanda

6. Dear Amanda,

I LOVE your animal blog. It is very intresting to learn about them. Are all of those animals your pets?! If they are, is it hard to take care of them and keep track of them?

I used to have 2 dogs and 5 fish. I had to feed them, walk my dogs, and put the dogs outside. I have always wanted to get a new dog because i don’t have them or the fish anymore. Are you interested in getting any other animals?

Sincerely,
    Lauren
    Techie Kids